Website Elite Care Management
MUST HAVE CNA CERTIFICATION
Elite Care Management is seeking qualified CNAs and Home Health Aides to provide one-on-one patient care in the BOURBONNAIS, CRETE, DOLTON, EAST MONEE, FLOSSMOOR, HOMER GLEN, LEMONT, MONEE, ORLAND PARK areas. Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced CNA, Elite Care Management is interested in you.
Qualified candidates will be part of a privately owned, experienced, team oriented elite company recognized for the impeccable care to all their patients. You will be working for a company that wants all our employees to succeed and excel.
We work with candidates to find the best fit for your location and skill set. If you are interested in an excellent team of caregivers, then Elite Care Management, Inc. is the perfect place for you.
Elite Care Management has 25 years of experience in home health care, and we specialize in spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and high-acuity patients. Our patients are in the Chicagoland and surrounding suburbs and in Merryville, IN and surrounding suburbs.
Why Work for Elite Care Management?
- Patient Centered Care
- Specialize in Catastrophic Home Care
- Licensed, Certified, Insured, and Bonded
- 24/7 Support
Elite Care Management Offers:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay
- Full Benefit Options for Full-Time: Medical, Dental, 401K, PTO, AFLAC, and More
- Benefit Options for Part-Time: PTO, 401K, AFLAC
- Employee Referral Program
- Pay Based on Patient’s Pair Source and Experience
Qualifying Credentials Needed Are:
- Current Driver’s License – unless reliable public transportation is used
- Social Security Card
- Current Auto Insurance
- Current CPR Card
- IL or IN RN/LPN license or CNA certification
- Drug Screening at the Naperville office day of orientation
- 2-step TB Reading/Chest X-ray – Must Be Valid Within Last 12 Months or Quantiferon Gold Results
- COVID-19 Current Vaccination Card – if you have one
- Direct Deposit Form – Cancelled Check or Cancelled Deposit Slip