Website Elite Care Management
Elite Care Management is currently hiring Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) RIVERWOODS, IL 60015
Shift: 7am to 7pm Saturday, Sunday; 7pm to 7am Varied nights
(2 hypoallergenic dogs)
Sign on Bonus~$5000 for full time & $2000 for part time
At Elite Care Management, you would be joining the world of Private Duty Nursing, where you will provide ONE-ON-ONE skilled care to patients in need. You will work with ONE PATIENT for your complete shift, eliminating many risks associated with Covid-19, thus working the safer side of the Front Lines! We are committed to quality patient outcomes delivering evidence-based care in the home and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Join the Elite team and Make a Difference every day. Elite Care Management has 25 years of experience in home care, specializing in spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and high-acuity patients. Our patients are in Chicagoland and the surrounding suburbs and now also in Northwest Indiana. With the forever-changing environment, Elite is proud always to be ahead of the curve.
WE WELCOME NEW GRADUATES! We are growing and looking for exceptional RNs, LPNs, CNAs, and HHAs to join our team!
Why Work for Elite Care Management? As a member of our team, you will enjoy a competitive salary, flexible hours, and benefits. You will work in a team-oriented environment, helping improve the health and outcome of your patients daily.
Elite Care Management also offers:
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay
- Complete benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, PTO and more
- Additional supplemental benefits through AFLAC
- Employee Referral Program
Qualifying Credentials Needed Are:
- Current Driver’s License – unless reliable public transportation is used
- Social Security Card
- Current Auto Insurance
- Current CPR Card
- IL or IN RN/LPN license or CNA certification
- Drug Screening at the Naperville office day of orientation
- 2-step TB Reading/Chest X-ray – Must Be Valid Within Last 12 Months
- COVID-19 Current Vaccination Card – if you have one
- Direct Deposit Form – Cancelled Check or Cancelled Deposit Slip
If you are interested in this position, please email our recruiting staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (630) 548-9500 and ask for one of our recruiters.